Automated Bulk import with Alfresco 4

andref

Oct 3, 2014, 7:14:12 AM10/3/14
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all of you,

   I have tried the bulk import tools for alfresco and it is very nice. But I just wanted to Know if it is possible to make bulk run as cron, so the importatiion will be done automatically.

Thank you for your advice.

A. Fouetieu

Khalil MEZYAOUI

Oct 3, 2014, 8:48:16 AM10/3/14
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
Good day Fouetieu,

It's easy to make it possible, you even have at least two ways :

1/ Simple way is to create an operating system cron and then invoke the bfsi "programmatically"
2/ Seconde way : try to create a simple alfresco job that will invoke the bfsi using spring beans.

Regards,
Khalil

andref

Oct 7, 2014, 4:52:34 AM10/7/14
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
Good day Khalil,

  Thank you for your answer, option 1 is better for me, but the fact is that, i don't  know how to call BSFI with a system crontab.

  I need, some advice,

Thank you.

andref

Oct 7, 2014, 8:46:14 AM10/7/14
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, I have finally found the solution.

madhukar...@muraai.com

Sep 10, 2018, 9:39:48 AM9/10/18
to Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
Hi andref,

It would be great if you can post your solution on how to automate the import.

Regards

ghilas yahia

Jul 27, 2020, 9:46:03 AM7/27/20
to Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
please
i'm new on alfresco and i try to install bulk import baut with no success
can u help me please ton install it correctlly