Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Ignacio López Mingo

ongelezen,
9 jun 2017, 08:52:0909-06-2017
aan Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
Hello,

I want to use metadata shadow files to "import/update" several files, but they are not imported  from Alfresco server FS.
I use FTP interfaces from alfresco to upload several files and metadata shadow files to an alfresco node.

Is there any chance to use Javascript api from bulk import to:
  1.  launch the import from folder actions
  2. apply metadata to that documents (remember that they are alfresco documents)
  3. Delete original document and shadow files.

maybe in-line options??

Thanks in advance for you support.

Zhihai Liu

ongelezen,
29 jun 2017, 11:42:3329-06-2017
aan Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
Bulk Import is to ingest documents into Alfresco repository. Since the documents are already in the repo, would it be more efficient to use Alfresco APIs to move/update them? It may require some custom development - the out of box Alfresco API may not have the exact functionality you need.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten