Support

Yusén Manchego

Feb 20, 2018, 11:33:16 AM2/20/18
to Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
Hi Peter

I am working on a project of the university related to Alfresco, I am having problems in the development because of the little documentation, I have many questions and knowing your experience in the subject I would like to request your help. Questions like:

I have created a type that inherits from cm: object to save a list of fruits, I create a node of this type (for example an apple) and I add it to a of CompanyHome
nodeService.createNode (CompanyHome, "banana", "my: fruit")

According to the documentation Company Home is the primary father then:
 - How could your primary parent change to a node?
 - Is it ok to add the node to companyHome? since the type "my: fruit" is used for a combo box and logically it should not have a parent node since it is for the whole system but the createNode method requires a parent.
 - How can I make a transaction within a WebScript function without using <transaction> required </ transaction>

I would like to know if I can count on you, what would be the cost of your services, how much would you charge me for a question and how will the payment method be.

Peter Monks

Feb 27, 2018, 6:26:50 PM2/27/18
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
G'day Yusén,

I haven't worked directly with Alfresco for some years now, so I'm not really in a position to provide the kind of support you're looking for.

There may be others on this list who are though, and there used to be a topic area on the forums where individual community experts could list themselves.  Alfresco has introduced a new forum system since then though, and I don't know if that topic still exists.

Good luck!
Peter