Content streamed

Zhihai Liu

Jun 29, 2017, 11:24:58 AM6/29/17
to Alfresco Bulk Import Tool
"Content streamed" is one of the metrics in status page, like the example below. For a successful bulk import, is it supposed to be same as the number of content files in the prepared file system directory? Sometimes I found Content streamed count is larger than the file system count. Any idea? Thank you.

 "Content streamed" : {
      "Count" : 2089,
      "Rate"  : 18.413095474243164
 },

Peter Monks

Aug 24, 2017, 3:13:34 PM8/24/17
to alfresco-bulk-f...@googlegroups.com
The only thing I can think of that would cause this is a transactional retry by Alfresco, which happens automatically in certain circumstances (specifically when the database kills a transaction due to a deadlock).  There's an Alfresco log setting that can be turned on to get visibility into transactional retries, but I don't recall what it is.  The docs and/or forums will likely have more detail.

Cheers,
Peter