Autogenerate Participation Certificates and send by email to delegates

Jagan Mohan

Sep 18, 2020, 3:25:24 AM9/18/20
to alfio
Dear Devs, Thank you very much for a super great software.
We are using it for our online webinars.
One of the features that we require is for generation of certificates
What we need is as follows:

1. A templating system for certificates
2. We must be able to insert information from the registration form into the certificates (like merge tags) - similar to invoices
3. Preview certificates (templates) and choose one template. - like invoices
4. After checkin, generate the certificates in PDF format from the checked in list of delegates.
5. Mail these certificates to the email addresses - or send a link to download the certificates.

Is this possible please? Can this be added to the feature requests please?
1, 2, 3 are desirable to have, but 4 and 5 would be absolutely nice to have.

Thank you!!
Jagan Mohan