Update Alf.io v.2.0-M1-1907 to M2

tech...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2019, 12:27:45 PM11/20/19
to alfio
Hi, I have a digital ocean centos turnkey install. However, I would like to update it to M2 so as to be able to use Spanish translation. Could someone provide some help into how to achieve this?

Thanks

Tomas

Celestino Bellone

Nov 21, 2019, 3:23:13 PM11/21/19
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomas,

thanks for using alf.io!

> I would like to update it to M2 so as to be able to use Spanish translation.

the update itself is a trivial task.
Once you're logged in as root launch the following commands:

su - alfio
sudo /usr/bin/systemctl stop alfio
rm -f alfio-boot.war
ln -s alfio-2.0-M2-boot.war alfio-boot.war
sudo /usr/bin/systemctl start alfio

then you can check on the log if everything is fine.

Please note that 2.0-M2 is a pre-release, meaning that is not yet ready for production. We have found (and fixed, but not yet released) the following bugs:

- the payment page is not displayed (due to an error) if there is only one available payment method (e.g. only credit card)
- if you add a custom donation option, users cannot book tickets unless they enter 1 or more as donation amount

bugs still to be fixed:

otherwise it should work. Please let us know if you find other bugs.

Thank you very much!
Celestino