Change Landing Page look (UI)

bheki...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2020, 2:03:39 AM4/12/20
to alfio
Hello all,

Please assist, I am testing the Alfio with the installation on DigitalOcean.

I have managed to successfully deploy the script and did all the configurations I could do to test. Before I can spend more time getting used to it, I would like to know if I can change the look for the landing page? i.e. put my own logo (not just the event logo, but the website like in Swicket.io and make other changes like extra information about the website before listing events

Thank you in advance

Bheki
From South Africa

Sylvain Jermini