Build from master, unable to get rid of "You are running alf.io in development mode" message

edboss...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 4:33:40 PM3/8/20
to alfio
Hey there,

I've built a .war file from master using the gradle clean build command. I want to run the latest commit because it includes Mollie payment support.

However I would like to get rid of "You are running alf.io in development mode" banner seeing this will be in production.
I've tried changing css & js files before and after .war generation but it seems nothing is working.

Anyone have an idea what to do? I know I should use maintenance versions but they don't include Mollie support & master version seems totally fine for production.

Thanks!

Edward

Celestino Bellone

Mar 12, 2020, 7:00:05 AM3/12/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edward,

fyi 2.0-M2-maintenance branch now includes the mollie support (we're going to do a release very soon), so I would suggest you to switch branch.

As per the warning, it is displayed only if the current profile is "dev", to protect the privacy of the ticket buyers (dev profile is not meant to be deployed in production)

Can you please share more details about you setup? Are you using our digitalocean template?

thanks
Celestino