doubt: calendar showing all future events

vitorp...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2020, 12:41:03 PM2/19/20
to alfio
can have option to have calendar showing all events that have been created?
example: I hosted a Alf.io website and have some organizers and events, need to show all events created by all organizers on a calendar, something like my events calendar wordpress plugin.
or can only show single event page after user have the link?

Celestino Bellone

Feb 21, 2020, 4:12:20 AM2/21/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we don't have a "calendar view" yet, but if you create multiple public events, they will be displayed in the home page.

So, given that your instance is running on example.org, if you type https://example.org

- if you have a single event defined (first-event), alf.io will skip the event list page, and it'll redirect you to https://example.org/event/first-event
- if you have more than one event defined, alf.io will display the list of available events on https://example.org . Then you can select "first-event" and go to https://example.org/event/first-event

does this answer your question?

FYI, we plan to release an embeddable widget in the next months, if you want to help with the development please let us know

Thanks!
Celestino