transferring events between organisations - events not showing in dashboard

Doug Hunt

Dec 21, 2021, 9:53:01 AM12/21/21
to alfio
Hey all,

I'm having a weird issue.

If I:

  1. create a new event
  2. create a new organisation
  3. create new user for the new organisation
  4. transfer the new event to the new organisation
  5. log on as new user
I would expect to see the event on the user's dashboard but it doesn't show. The user can create an event themselves but it looks like moving an event between organisations breaks things.

Anyone have an idea of how I can fix this?

using wad v.2.0-M3-2112

Thanks!

Dx

Celestino Bellone

Jan 4, 2022, 4:59:55 AM1/4/22
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
thank you for letting us know. I can confirm that this is a bug. We're going to fix it in the upcoming 2.0-M4.

Can you please open an issue on GitHub? https://github.com/alfio-event/alf.io/issues

thanks
Celestino

Doug Hunt