The BEST single exercise to improve BALANCE for senior clients

sraj

Nov 4, 2022, 9:57:07 AM11/4/22
to AlexTech Mail List

Keith Bacon

Nov 6, 2022, 5:23:01 AM11/6/22
to sraj, AlexTech Mail List
Hi Selvaraj,
I hope you are well.
My balance has definitely improved after all my.mind body work. I'm pretty sure a significant improvement came as I freed up around the abdomen but with the holistic nature of this  business its easy to attribute such improvements to the wrong thing!
Keith

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022, 13:57 sraj, <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clI2BHDyc-k

sraj

Nov 6, 2022, 10:28:46 AM11/6/22
to AlexTech Mail List
Hi Keith, List,
I am fine, I don't have this balance problem :-) In fact most days I apply soap under a foot, in standing position, with unwashed soap under the supporting foot, as I attempt to improve my head balance. Generally I do bucket and mug bathing (no plastic stool) and don't use the shower. Most people should have no problem doing this gymnastics, yet the comments section seems to suggest that this is a problem for many. (How good will a person''s posture be in a modern bath tub?  what about the wastage of water? I hope that COP 27 to take place in Egypt will examine our architectural practices from viewpoint of Health and Climate Change).
Regards,
Selvaraj