Invisible Exercise

sraj

Jun 30, 2024, 11:32:13 AMJun 30
to AlexTech Mail List
Hello List,
Searching past conversations in this forum with the tag,"Man's supreme inheritance", turns up many interesting posts, going back to 2012.

In one of these conversations, Nov 27, 2015, Bruce Marshal patiently corrects some of my wrong assumptions, He also suggests that I read the book, INVISIBLE EXERCISE by Gerald Stanley Lee (where Lee is trying to go one up on Alexander).
One cannot however deny that the book is humorous and easy to read:-)  I have just started reading the book, published 1922, available free on the net.

                        INVISIBLE EXERCISE
                     Seven Studies in Self Command
                With Practical Suggestions and Drills

                          BY GERALD STANLEY LEE
                             AUTHOR OF "CROWDS"

Being the story of one man's experience in coming through to a new kind of exercise -a setting-up exercise taken without getting up ten minutes early an exercise that can be taken in half a minute without interrupting one's work, while silting at one's desk, while standing and talking in the street, or lying back in an easy chair taken without anybody's knowing one is taking it, and eventually without even knowing it one's self. ....

Regards,
Selvaraj