Hi-Tech Nature: Nature-based solutions | Jim van Belzen | TEDxDenHelder

1 view

sraj

May 12, 2024, 11:47:04 AMMay 12
to AlexTech Mail List
Nature is currently our best technology to reach global goals for removing greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere. Yet, we tend to turn to pilot-phased or to-be-developed technology. It is a shame we don't think of harnessing nature first to help us out of trouble....

Prescribing Nature for Health | Nooshin Razani | TEDxNashville
Dr. Nooshin Razani has devoted her career to preserving natural spaces and improving human health through nature. She studied pediatrics and public health at the University of California at San Francisco and Harvard. She was trained as a Nature Champion by the National Environmental Education Fund & the US Bureau of Fish and Wildlife ...