It's official, Chelsea Clinton is going to run for some kind of political office

Chris Tsao

Jun 18, 2014, 2:22:22 AM6/18/14
to alexbenne...@googlegroups.com
I asked a Ouija board if Chelsea Clinton is going to win an election and it brought the planchette down to the word Yes. First I asked if she will run for some kind of political office.

I asked if Joseph Stalin is in hell, it told me yes.

Chris Tsao

Jun 18, 2014, 2:31:27 AM6/18/14
to alexbenne...@googlegroups.com
Also, a few months ago, I asked it if Hilary Clinton was ever going to be president, it told me yes. I've used it four separate times with someone and it conjured up dead people or demons or something all four times.