Some Proof Geraldo Has Faked News Stories

Chris Tsao

Sep 14, 2010, 6:35:13 AM9/14/10
to AlexBennettProgram
I think I might've posted this in Alex's Yahoo group a few years ago.
I remember coming across this post below in alt.gossip.celebrities
around nine years ago.

Subject: Re: Fox: Rivera Erred
From: "DexxJones" dexedr...@mindspring.com
Date: 12/27/01 7:37 PM Pacific Standard Time

my dad told me a story about geraldo years ago when he was on the
local news
in NY

my dad was on strike for his union (local 3) and they were picketing.
geraldo was covering some other thign, but there werent enough
picketers for
the cameras so he told the union guys if they pretended to be
marching
for
this other thing he would cover thier strike.

they did- he didnt and for a while was in danger of getting his ass
kicked
by angry union guys.

geraldo is a total peice of sh_t.