Since there are just barely enough good Sirius XM only programs on Sirius XM Left to make it worth while to pay a subscription :

Chris Tsao

Jul 6, 2011, 12:39:08 AM7/6/11
to AlexBennettProgram
Either the week that Sirius Left reorganized or the week after, the
Karel Show went off the air on Green 960 and went on another station
in the same city. He got on a few other stations since then. I'm
guessing that Sirius could have gotten him exclusively since he is
always talking about how he's hurting for cash. I think he's (Charles
Karel Bouley) one the most entertaining left-wing radio hosts in the
business and one of the most intelligent. And this is coming from
someone who sits around practically all day listening to left-wing
talkshows. BTW, his show can be streamed on Saturdays and Sundays at
10 PM via Radio Time.