Mantan Moreland's and Ben Carter's Old Vaudville Routine

Chris Tsao

Sep 17, 2010, 8:28:18 AM9/17/10
to AlexBennettProgram
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bIyMBSx5Qo

I think the only footage of them is in these old Charlie Chan movies.
Maybe there are audio clips though. This is good stuff. I know one
clip in this YouTube compelation (sp.) is from The Scarlet Clue, three
others are from Dark Alibi. I'm not sure whcih movie the fifth one is
from.

I remember Billie Crystall and someone used to finish each others'
sentences on SNL.

PS. These Charlie Chan movies below aren't available on Netflix or
Blockbuster.online, they can be viewed for free on Internet Archive.

http://www.archive.org/

Dark Alibi Dangerous Money The Trap The Chinese Ring

The Scarlet Clue Dangerous Money The Golden Eye

Chris Tsao

Sep 17, 2010, 10:31:13 AM9/17/10
to AlexBennettProgram
they only did it in dark alibi and the scarlet clue--no other movies.
i just didn't remember the second time they did it in the scarlet clue
till now.