Need volunteers for Bike Rodeo this Saturday

1 view

Eldon Boes

Jul 12, 2022, 12:23:41 PM7/12/22
to BPAC
Hello, everyone,

BPAC  is teaming with the Townes at Cameron Parke homeowners to host a Bike Rodeo in that community this Saturday, July 16, starting at 10 am.  I think most of you know that these are neighborhood events that help our children cycle better and more safely, all while having fun.  I hope that some of you might be able to volunteer to help. You'll need to come to the site by 9:30 am, and you'll be finished by noon. You don't need any advance training as I send out instructions in advance, and we typically pair new volunteers with experienced trainers.

Please let me know if you can help us, and any questions are welcome, of course.

Thank you,
Eldon

--
Eldon Boes