Alembic 1.7.15 has been released!

Lucas Miller

Sep 10, 2020, 2:53:57 PM9/10/20
to alembic-d...@googlegroups.com, alembic-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to your feedback and issues we have a few bug fixes and an enhancement.

AbcCoreOgawa:
Fuzzer issues 25166, 25175, 25185, 25204, and 25236 all test for
illegal meta data index values which we more carefully test.

Fuzzer issue 25192 turned up a leak from a malformed file causing
OrData to throw.

Tests:

Clang was flagging an unused variable in AbcMaterial tests.

CMake:

Add DOCS_PATH variable which will add Doxygen as a target and cause
the generated html directory to be installed to that location. We
remove the Doxygen file from the project and now use CMakes module to
configure it.

You can get it here:

https://github.com/alembic/alembic/releases/tag/1.7.15