SIGGRAPH 2017 Alembic Birds of a Feather

Lucas Miller

Jun 22, 2017, 3:25:34 PM6/22/17
to alembic-d...@googlegroups.com, alembic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We now have a date and time.

Wednesday, 2 August, 9:30 am - 10:30 am, Los Angeles Convention Center - TBD

As mentioned in a previous post this years theme is:

Interesting and Novel Uses of Alembic in Our Pipelines

A product-neutral conversation discussing the implementation details
of novel uses of Alembic in our productions. Code sharing of these
tools is encouraged when possible.

If you have something you would like to present please ping me.

Have a nice day,

Lucas

Lucas Miller

Jul 24, 2017, 10:01:08 PM7/24/17
to alembic-d...@googlegroups.com, alembic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

The final time and location is:

Wednesday, 2 August, 9:30 am - 10:30 am, Los Angeles Convention Center
- Room 511BC

We still have spots open if you want to talk about an interesting use
of Alembic in your pipeline.

See you next week,

Lucas