SIGGRAPH Alembic Birds of a Feather theme

Lucas Miller

Jun 6, 2017, 5:50:22 PM6/6/17
to alembic-d...@googlegroups.com, alembic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Since SIGGRAPH is just around the corner, I thought it would be nice
to open up the Alembic Birds of a Feather (time and date TBD) with the
following theme:

Interesting and Novel Uses of Alembic in Our Pipelines.

In the spirit of the Birds of a Feather format we would like to keep
the conversation product neutral by discussing implementation details
in production and encourage code sharing of these tools when possible.

A few groups have already expressed interest, please ping me if you
have something you would like to present.

Lucas