Alembic 1.7.1 has been released.

Lucas Miller

Mar 25, 2017, 12:38:30 AM3/25/17
to alembic-d...@googlegroups.com, alembic-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alembic users,

Thanks to your feedback and pull requests we have a few bug fixes and
enhancements.

The latest download can be gotten from here:

https://github.com/alembic/alembic/releases/tag/1.7.1

API:

Address Issues 110 and 114 make a few member functions const.

Maya AbcExport:

Fix call to isAnimated when writing Nurbs curves.

Tools:

Fix issue 101 which was a crash in abcls by being careful when
printing certain strings.

Rework AbcDiff so it better handles completely different hiearchies,
and only attempts to do diffs on Ogawa files so we can take advantages
of the computed hashes.

Misc:

Add continuous integration to the project via Travis. (pull request 98)

Issue 104 turned up a problem with one of the tests when using newer
versions of HDF5. This test can be removed.

Fix small typo in code comments. (pull request 105)

Make sure to use python 2, even if 3 can be found since some of the
dependent binaries don't support it. (pull request 108)

Fix typo in CMake Cxx11 variable name mentioned in Issue 115.