Lamplighter Pub

Alder Inn Hotel

Jul 17, 2008, 12:03:04 AM7/17/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Lamplighter Pub

On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
searching for the Mysterious Financier. The Yamaha / Polaris was
incredible. "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job. He was
fixing motorcycles and snow machines. How much better could it get
for a 15 year old kid? It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
in Lloydminster in the land fill area. They went and had a look at an
old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard. "The Hit" figured he had the
money in the bank. He had been saving his paychecks from the
Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries. They struck a deal
where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
in the spring of 1977. "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back. Meanwhile
back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.

Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
The Child's Revenge
Alder.Inn.Hot...@Gmail.com
alder-i...@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/alder-inn-hotel
http://AlderInnHotelAldergrove.BlogSpot.com/
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13651803573416012400
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/07063809382201928798/BDSGpIgoQo-ux07Aj?hl=en

Alder Inn Hotel

Jul 17, 2008, 1:56:16 AM7/17/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Alder Inn Hotel

"The Hit" heard that people had been arrested for a very large amount
of several different drugs. The news said that the Hell's Angels may
be involved in the drug bust on the news. "The Hit" did not know
anyone involved in this problem. His note was about 4 junkies which
could not be trusted. He was not concerned because his note had to do
with the junkies. His note was about home invasions and Jimmy The
Junkie and his Crew. "The Hit" knew Jimmy The Junkie and his Crew
were into the home invasion in some way, however that event could
nothing to do with a drug loss of this magnitude. Of course, the 4
junkies on Hastings Street would never get within ear shot of such a
thing. Imagine, 4 junkies on Hastings Street? Imagine, 4 junkies on
Hastings Street knowing about an international drug transaction. No,
this had nothing to do with the 4 junkies, but "The Hit" still could
not figure out what currency got them out of the home invasion?
On Jul 16, 9:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge
> Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@Gmail.com
> alder-inn-hotel@googlegroups.comhttp://groups.google.com/group/alder-inn-hotelhttp://AlderInnHotelAldergrove.BlogSpot.com/http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13651803573416012400http://www.google.com/notebook/public/07063809382201928798/BDSGpIgoQo...

Burnaby Gun Crime

Aug 2, 2008, 4:18:48 AM8/2/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Burnaby Gun Crime

"The Hit" had verified that inexpensive video hardware with USB
extensions could cheaply produce images that until then had required
claim centres to verify damage. The old architecture was extremely
expensive compared to what Onlineglass-com was going to offer to the
industry. He used the Subaru Legacy images on the Demonstration web
site. This would authenticate the capability of visual confirmation
of damage for the auto glass industry in the insurance claim
processing and approval. The web cam technology coupled with the
Internet was capable of replacing Claim Centres for auto glass while
providing claim holder convenience. The whole invoice process could
be completed while the customer was standing in the auto glass shop.
Then "The Hit" had another idea for the camera. He decided to set the
camera up in the window to keep and eye on Jimmy The Junkie and his
Crew from the window in the office with a window. "The Hit" figured
this would deter Jimmy The Junkie and his Crew.

Burnaby Gun Crime
Burnaby Gun Crime
The Child's Revenge
2170 Old Dollarton Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V7H 1A7
Burnaby....@Gmail.com
burnaby-...@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/burnaby-gun-crime
http://BurnabyGunCrime.BlogSpot.com/
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/03775994716655252066
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/01113681933102984205/BDR2TIgoQmJa3v7Uj?hl=en

On Jul 16, 9:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

Slocan Valley

Aug 31, 2008, 10:55:21 PM8/31/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Slocan Valley

In Edmonton, "The Hit" found a job within 3 days of his arrival in the
middle of June. He started working in a gas station for Hugh's
Petroleum in Edmonton on 101 Street & 79 Avenue location. He rode his
bike from the YMCA until he found a small 1 bedroom apartment on 114
Avenue NW and 94 TH Street NW for July 1 St. He worked for Hugh's
which was the only major independent non-refining petroleum retail and
wholesale company in Alberta. The construction of Commonwealth
Stadium at 11000 Stadium Rd NW near him in the Norwood Area of
Edmonton was completed on time for the Commonwealth games. The 1978
Commonwealth Games started August 3 just before he gave his notice on
the 1 bedroom apartment. The games were boycotted by Nigeria to
protestNew Zealand's sporting contacts with apartheid-era South
Africa. In the first week of August, "The Hit" rode his bike to
Lloydminster to meet his mother and Harvey at Lorraine and Gordon's
place in Lloydminster on the long weekend of the 5 - 7 TH civic
holiday. He rode received his acceptance letter from the University
of Saskatchewan, and he went back to work in Edmonton until University
started.

Slocan Valley
The Child's Revenge
2170 Old Dollarton Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V7H 1A7
Slocan...@Gmail.com
https://www.google.com/reader/shared/04420569925776952040
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/16651932494201374233/BDQqRIwoQkKrvqrAj
http://groups.google.com/group/slocanvalley
http://SlocanValley.BlogSpot.com

On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

Alder Inn Hotel

Sep 1, 2008, 6:15:25 AM9/1/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Alder Inn Hotel

The man in the suit finally looked at "The Hit", and he said "you're
safe for now"! Then, he looked outside at the cruiser sitting on
Abbot Street. The boys in the bar seamed to be buying the story.
There was the silence caused by the entry, and the band leaving the
stage in silence after their set. The event captured the eyes and
ears of the whole bar! "The Hit" didn't know what to say to Little
Mike and Mike. He knew why they needed to play out this theatrical
event. They knew! They knew 4 of them wouldn't make it if someone
figured out what happened? They decided to save themselves by working
with the gang from Clavet to cover up their involvement with the loss
of the drugs. They may have started this in seeking some sort of miss
placed revenge on "The Hit", however their carelessness in not reading
the note ended up causing this drug loss. Together, they decided to
hide the home invasion and the emergency broadcast. However, they
needed someone to blame, and it was "The Hit". They ended up wrapping
up their miss placed revenge, and their cowardice into setting up the
Hell's Angels. There was a good chance the gang from Clavet would not
make it if someone put together the Honda, the Emergency Broadcast,
and the gang from Clavet. "The Hit" could put it all together. "The
Hit" spoke his last words before leaving the bar. "You're dead, you
just have not fallen yet!"
On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

Alder Inn Hotel

Sep 2, 2008, 1:52:16 AM9/2/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Alder Inn Hotel

"The Hit" finished his beer, and he knew he had lost this battle.
However, he didn't believe he lost the war! He turned south on Abbot
Street, and he walked past the Vancouver Police Department cruiser
which sat on the street all night. The single policeman watched the
whole accusation, and "The Hit" had no idea why? The policeman said
"You should take a cab home, because it's pretty rough out here
tonight". "The Hit" just said "I'll walk" as he headed uphill to
Hastings Street. He crossed Hastings Street, and then he turned right
to walk home on the other side of Hastings Street. He was standing
up. He just did not know how? In the bottom of the hill in the heart
of the downtown east side, he heard footsteps approaching quickly
behind him. He turned to see a young East Indian man approaching
quickly. He stopped. "The Hit" put his hand in his pocket, as if he
had something to defend himself. He didn't. Then, he said "You just
don't know what your getting into, because this isn't what you
think". The dark haired thin East Indian backed away. "The Hit"
turned and continued walking through the heart of the downtown east
side of Vancouver. He was attracting way to much attention. Now, he
knew why, as he crossed Main Street on his walk to Burnaby.

http://groups.google.com/group/alder-inn-hotel<br>
http://AlderInnHotelAldergrove.BlogSpot.com<br>
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13651803573416012400<br>
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/07063809382201928798/BDSGpIgoQo-ux07Aj?hl=en<br>

On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

Vancouver Harbour Centre

Sep 2, 2008, 7:19:42 AM9/2/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Vancouver Harbour Centre

"The Hit" started the year studying profusely at the U of S to
maintain his high school average, and he asked permission in November
to change his courses for the second term to a Economics major and
Computer Science minor for the next term. He could count his current
courses towards a degree, and he would shift his emphasis towards a
Computer Science degree in his next year. Then, his mother decided
she was going to get off Harvey's run as well. She called her brother
Jim, and he picked her up in Lethbridge. She moved in temporarily
with Jim at his place in Saskatoon, until she was able to find a place
of her own with the money she had from Grampa Godart's estate. "The
Hit" gave his notice on 8 TH Street E and Clarence Avenue South, and
he moved in with his mother at her request into a 2 bedroom apartment
on Victoria Avenue just across the street from Nutana Collegiate
secondary school on December 1 ST. His mother bought furniture for
the apartment, and "The Hit" received permission in December to change
his courses for the second term to a Economics major and Computer
Science minor for the next term. Now, he could walk to University.

Vancouver Harbour Centre
The Child's Revenge
Harbour.Cent...@Gmail.com
harbour-cent...@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/vancouver-harbour-centre
http://HarbourCentreVancouver.BlogSpot.com/
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/01365564189713640899
http://www.google.com/notebook/public/04077590716701481026/BDRepIgoQ9KW-9bAj

On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

Vancouver Crime Stoppers

Sep 9, 2008, 2:16:19 AM9/9/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Vancouver Crime Stoppers

"The Hit" awoke on October 26 TH late in the afternoon, and he didn't
bother starting work on the Onlineglass-com project. You see Jimmy
The Junkie and his crew were heavy maintenance. They were addicts.
"The Hit" assumed they would be up to their regular business, as well
as their working for the Mysterious Financier. While, "The Hit" did
not know who the Mysterious Financier was, "The Hit" could make a move
to let them both know he had a history with Jimmy The Junkie and his
Crew. In 1994, they screwed up when they lost his car. They would
screw up again. That's what life is like for them. "The Hit" could
let the Mysterious Financier know a little about them. Could he
possibly split them apart to improve his chances? Would the
Mysterious Financier back away from them, if the Mysterious Financier
knew they would screw up? He decided to use the original letter to
the Piccadilly Pub and his knowledge of Jimmy The Junkie and his
Crew. "The Hit" started with a phone call.

Vancouver Crime Stoppers
The Child's Revenge
2170 Old Dollarton Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V7H 1A7
604 929 0681
Crime.Stoppe...@Gmail.com<br>
Vancouver-Cr...@googlegroups.com<br>
http://Groups.Google.com/group/Vancouver-Crime-Stoppers<br>
https://www.google.com/reader/shared/02509348994218143841<br>
http://CrimeStoppersVancouver.Blogspot.com<br>

On Jul 16, 8:03 pm, Alder Inn Hotel
<Alder.Inn.Hotel.Aldergr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lamplighter Pub
>
> On February 22 ND, the town drunks son was back in Humboldt in 1976
> searching for the Mysterious Financier.  The Yamaha / Polaris was
> incredible.  "The Hit" was impressed with Leo's new job.  He was
> fixing motorcycles and snow machines.  How much better could it get
> for a 15 year old kid?   It was cold on the prairies, and "The Hit"
> let Leo know that he needed a dirt bike to keep up to Brian and Darcy
> in Lloydminster in the land fill area.  They went and had a look at an
> old Yamaha Enduro in the bone yard.  "The Hit" figured he had the
> money in the bank.  He had been saving his paychecks from the
> Lloydminster Co-op packing shelves and groceries.  They struck a deal
> where Leo would port the 2 stroke engine and bring it to Lloydminster
> in the spring of 1977.  "The Hit" had never paid for the Honda 350
> Harvey had bought, so he decided he should give that back.  Meanwhile
> back in Burnaby the television computer spat out the regular news.
>
> Alder Inn Hotel Aldergrove
> The Child's Revenge

RCMP Abbotsford

Sep 21, 2008, 12:59:55 AM9/21/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
RCMP Abbotsford

In early March 1998, "The Hit" could feel the hate on the street, and
the Safeway on Hastings Street was no different when he went to buy
groceries. Little Mike and Mike followed him into the Canada Safeway
at 4440 Hastings Street for the Clan from Clavet. Bob had driven "The
Hit" to stock up on groceries, and the Clan from Clavet kept the
pressure on him. Mike walked up beside him and he said "you're not
dead yet." Little Mike walked past him with a big smile in the
aisles. They were both trapped by the Clan from Clavet, and what
could "The Hit" do? The Clan from Clavet and the 4 junkies could not
kill him directly after the home invasion. They gave up the drugs in
the home invasion in their deal with the Vancouver Police Department.
They could not do much themselves at this point. They were already
informants for the police. They could only try to get the Hell's
Angels and the Cartel to kill him by setting their trap. The Clan
from Clavet and the 4 junkies would do anything to dodge the blame and
promote him as the hit. "The Hit" was no longer afraid of the 4
junkies and the Clan from Clavet. He was afraid of what the Hell's
Angels and the Cartel would believe!

RCMP Abbotsford
The Child's Revenge
2170 Old Dollarton Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V7H 1A7
604 929 0681
RCMP.Ab...@Gmail.com<br>
http://RCMPAbbotsford.BlogSpot.com<br>