Discussion on alder-inn-hotel

Racing Greyhound

Mar 25, 2008, 3:30:39 AM3/25/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
The Mysterious Financier sets up Hell's Angels

"The Hit" believed he had two of the Mysterious Financier's men on the
bus. While, "The Hit" may have had the Mysterious Financier's men on
the bus, he knew the Mysterious Financier was setting up the Hell's
Angels for some reason. He was being hazed in Vancouver with the
insinuation that he had done something to the Hell's Angels. If the
Mysterious Financier actually read "The Note" he would use it to
protect the Hell's Angels from Jimmy The Junkie and his crew which
were out of control. Yet, the Mysterious Financier was intent on
slandering him with the Hell's Angels. Did the Mysterious Financier
not tell them about what was happening? What was motivating of the
Mysterious Financier? The Mysterious Financier was financing Jimmy
The Junkie and his crew long before there ever was a "the note". "The
Hit" could see the Mysterious Financier was intent on using the Hell's
Angels. Meanwhile, The racing Greyhound passed the Lake Louise JCT
04:35, Banff 05:20, and Canmore 05:55, before "The Hit" considered the
origin of the Mysterious Financier in Oxdrift.

The Child's Revenge
Racing Greyhound
the-racing...@googlegroups.com
http://racinggreyhound.blogspot.com/

Piccadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C

Apr 1, 2008, 5:39:56 PM4/1/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Picadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C

The spring turned into the summer in 1996 as the Internet was starting
to become what it would be in 2008. In 1996 the eager business's were
getting their in your face advertising on the Internet. "The Hit"
bought a good scanner at Wes Micro, and he continued to maintain
Wholeo's World on the SFU infrastructure at Harbour Centre. He used
the Wholeo's World web site on the Internet for promotion, and the
sites were served up from the Harbour Centre fibre connection. Barb
was very successful in finding new customers, and life was getting
back to normal. Then in late June "The Hit" gets a call from "Little
Mike". He is demanding money! "The Hit" told Little Mike he didn't
do business with Jimmy The Junkie. He had done nothing since early
May of 1996. "Little Mike" was on the phone because "Jimmy The
Junkie" told him "The Hit" owed them money. "The Hit" said no.

Picadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C
EMAIL Picadilly.P...@Gmail.com
GROUPS Picadi...@googlegroups.com
READER http://www.google.com/reader/shared/15095618216120566947
URL http://PicadillyPubHepatitisC.BlogSpot.com/

On Mar 24, 11:30 pm, Racing Greyhound <Racing.Greyho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> the-racing-greyhound@googlegroups.comhttp://racinggreyhound.blogspot.com/

Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Apr 9, 2008, 6:23:30 PM4/9/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
Hello Hunters

"The Hit" would like to point out that the Mysterious Financier did in
actual fact conspire to commit murder. This was witnessed along the
Saskatoon trip and the Toronto trip by "the boys" before the package
was lost.

Since the Mysterious Financier will be shown to be financing Jimmy The
Junkie and his crew from as far back as the summer of 1997, and the
Mysterious Financier was the key informant on the international
package.

The law clearly outlines what an informant can and cannot do to entrap
people. They are not allowed to conspire to murder or assault people.

We all know the Mysterious Financier is Becky and her family from
Clavet. This is why she and her family were in this before the
package was ever lost. They were in this well before there ever was a
note.

The law needs to stand for the tainted evidence. The law also needs
to stand for allowing this to continue.

Conspiracy to Commit Murder
EMAIL commit...@Gmail.com
URL http://commitmurder.blogspot.com/

On Apr 1, 1:39 pm, Piccadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C
<Picadilly.Pub.Hepati...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Picadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C
>
> The spring turned into the summer in 1996 as the Internet was starting
> to become what it would be in 2008.  In 1996 the eager business's were
> getting their in your face advertising on the Internet.  "The Hit"
> bought a good scanner at Wes Micro, and he continued to maintain
> Wholeo's World on the SFU infrastructure at Harbour Centre.  He used
> the Wholeo's World web site on the Internet for promotion, and the
> sites were served up from the Harbour Centre fibre connection.  Barb
> was very successful in finding new customers, and life was getting
> back to normal.  Then in late June "The Hit" gets a call from "Little
> Mike".  He is demanding money!  "The Hit" told Little Mike he didn't
> do business with Jimmy The Junkie.  He had done nothing since early
> May of 1996.  "Little Mike" was on the phone because "Jimmy The
> Junkie" told him "The Hit" owed them money.  "The Hit" said no.
>
> Picadilly Pub Spreading Hepatitis C
> EMAIL  Picadilly.Pub.Hepati...@Gmail.com
> GROUPS  Picadi...@googlegroups.com
> READERhttp://www.google.com/reader/shared/15095618216120566947
> URL  http://PicadillyPubHepatitisC.BlogSpot.com/
>
> On Mar 24, 11:30 pm, Racing Greyhound <Racing.Greyho...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > The Mysterious Financier sets up Hell's Angels
>
> > "The Hit" believed he had two of the Mysterious Financier's men on the
> > bus.  While, "The Hit" may have had the Mysterious Financier's men on
> > the bus, he knew the Mysterious Financier was setting up the Hell's
> > Angels for some reason.    He was being hazed in Vancouver with the
> > insinuation that he had done something to the Hell's Angels.  If the
> > Mysterious Financier actually read "The Note" he would use it to
> > protect the Hell's Angels from Jimmy The Junkie and his crew which
> > were out of control.  Yet, the Mysterious Financier was intent on
> > slandering him with the Hell's Angels.  Did the Mysterious Financier
> > not tell them about what was happening?  What was motivating of the
> > Mysterious Financier?  The Mysterious Financier was financing Jimmy
> > The Junkie and his crew long before there ever was a "the note".  "The
> > Hit" could see the Mysterious Financier was intent on using the Hell's
> > Angels.  Meanwhile, The racing Greyhound passed the Lake Louise JCT
> > 04:35, Banff 05:20, and Canmore 05:55, before "The Hit" considered the
> > origin of the Mysterious Financier in Oxdrift.
>
> > The Child's Revenge
> > Racing Greyhound
> > the-racing-greyho...@googlegroups.comhttp://racinggreyhound.blogspot.com/- Hide quoted text -

Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Apr 14, 2008, 2:58:47 PM4/14/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
"The Hit" spent the evening in his room. He searched for the origin
of the Mysterious Financier again in his youth in Oxdrift. It was
Christmas in Oxdrift, and "The Hit" once again made the trip to St.
Brieux for the dark Christmas in the empty shell. His brother Leo
finished fixing up the green Meteor Station Wagon. Leo and "The Hit"
made the trip with the Meteor once school was finished for the
Christmas break. They left Dryden Friday afternoon on December 21 ST
1974. The old Meteor charged west on the Trans Canada Highway through
Vermillion Bay, Kenora, Clearwater Bay, Granite Lake, Moth Lake, to
the Ontario / Manitoba border. Leo's old Meteor didn't look like much
but it ran solidly. They sailed past West Hawk Lake, Falcon Lake,
Mcmunn, Prawda, and Richer to finally arrive in Winnipeg at 22:00 for
a gas stop. They picked up snacks before continuing through the dark
prairie night. They would drive all night. "The Hit" could not find
the origin of the Mysterious Financier which was showing his picture
around Toronto?

wrote:
> the-racing-greyhound@googlegroups.comhttp://racinggreyhound.blogspot.com/

Home Invasion

May 6, 2008, 2:57:26 AM5/6/08
to Alder Inn Hotel
The Home Invasion

Direct from "The Hit"

Home Invasion Outline covers early February 1998 on Ranelagh in
Burnaby British Columbia. The Home Invasion occurs on Vancouver
Television with the identification of the car by the people who were
invaded. The Emergency Broadcast runs on local television appealing
to the public for help in finding the car that night. "The Hit" knows
the car. "The Hit" also knows Jimmy The Junkie and his Crew are
capable of a home invasion. Meanwhile, Jeff looks into a security
camera on a Corner Store robbery on Crime Stoppers. Join the Hunt for
the Mysterious Financier today!

The Home Invasion
The Child's Revenge
2170 Old Dollarton Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V7H 1A7
604 929 0681
EMAIL The.Home...@Gmail.com
GROUP EMAIL the-home...@googlegroups.com