Califonia investor wants to sell\partner a Troy 2 unit house

kenneth steele

Aug 17, 2011, 1:10:17 AM8/17/11
to ALCON INVESTMENT CLUB
Califonia investor wants to sell\partner a Troy 2 unit house

Date: 2011-07-31, 4:05PM EDT
Reply to: K...@alconre.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

The house at 265 6th avenue in Troy,NY is a 5000 sq ft total split
into two 3 bedroom 1bath homes. I think it needs about $15,000 work. I
am willing to work a deal for someone to fix it and pay part of costs.
We could split the profit or I will listen to investment ideas. I
think the property is worth $130,000 fixed up. It would rent at $800
for the bottom and $700 for the top. Let's make a deal that is a win
win. My pacific time phone is (949) 300-4400 and my name is ken if you
would like to discuss.

265 6th avenue (google map) (yahoo map)
•it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

PostingID: 2522979816