looking for a ruby developer with alchemy-cms and solr experience

leonidas_o

Oct 17, 2016, 6:02:12 AM10/17/16
to Alchemy CMS
Don't know it this is the right place to put such a request in, but have written already some german companies without success.

A frind of mine have a ruby based website running with alchemy-cms and solr. It is a hobby project of him. The website fetches and displays products and should be modified/extended with 3 adaptions like small css changes, filtering/sorting functionality and an new api request source. Currently the website is already fetching products from 4 different api's. So adding a 5th one should be mostly copy and paste.
I'm not a ruby developer at all, only swift or C, and I can't find the time to have a look into ruby and alchemy-cms to get these tasks done. So that is why we are looking for one with alchemy-cms and solr experience. Would be good to get in touch with a developer from germany, as it is way easier for my colleague to express what he wants in german.

further information like tasks and budget would be clarified in a private talk. Thanks

Leo

tvdeyen

Oct 17, 2016, 4:30:36 PM10/17/16
to Alchemy CMS