All pages appear as locked with custom authentication.

Jon Gallion

Jul 1, 2015, 6:32:25 PM7/1/15
to alche...@googlegroups.com
We had an issue where all of the pages were being returned by "scope :all_locked_by, ->(user)" in page_scopes.rb. To solve the issue we had to add a method to our user class for the primary_key.

  def self.primary_key
    :id
  end

I didn't see anything about this on http://guides.alchemy-cms.com/edge/custom_authentication.html or as on option for the initializer, so I wanted to make sure there wasn't a better way for this to be handled or if the documentation needed to be updated.

Thanks!

Jon