No

1 view

Conspectus

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:08:25 -0500, unknown <unk...@unknown.com> wrote:

[included small.exe which does stupid moving button trick]

Nice... go back under your bridge now.

----
Conspectus
Lead member of the Holiday Consortium
http://warmonger.net/holiday.html
con...@netcene.com

lav...@ibm.net

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
what kind of a person are you to say these things to people ?
I've been reading the emails you sent to people and ... Well, I don't think
you're the person this forum needs (here, I speak only for myself and ,
maybe , I'm making a mistake on this point )

Vir

Loopez

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

lav...@ibm.net skrev i artikkelen <362a5...@news2.ibm.net>...

Fuck off lavirgi....Conspectus is EXACTLY the kind of person that belong
here. But you mr.Lavirgi are not the person this ng needs. Go read the FAQ,
and get a grip.

Loopez

lav...@ibm.net

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
hey,

that's okay !! I was wondering !! you don't have to be that rude to
people to express yourself !! I have the right to tell you what I think (me,
in a nicer way but ...we'ren't all the same obviously !) . Don't be mad ,
it's useless to be mad to people like that , first you waste energy for
nothing and then, I think I'm not worth it !! You and I don't need that . So
, relax , it's okay , everything's okay here !

Vir

Loopez

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

lav...@ibm.net skrev i artikkelen <362ae...@news2.ibm.net>...

I have the right to express what I think. FUCK OFF.......And everything is
NOT okay in this ng ....READ THE FUCKING FAQ, and if you cant follow those
rules, go fuck your mother, and most important, get the hell out of this
ng.

Loopez