problem plagerism

1 view

s sriseshan

May 3, 2007, 6:37:46 AM5/3/07
to albertronaldo339751
this problem looks easy, but for me its tuf. plz try it out.

a person at 'A', on land wants to meet another person at 'B'.
A is on land, B is on the sea.
join AB, a point C on it, draw a line BCX, angle bcx=alpha.
line CX is the line of separation of land and sea.straight line AC= 50
meters
CB=30 m
vel of man on land =50 m/s, on sea vel= 10 m/s.

find the minimum time the man needs to reach B?

plz help me out... i m struggling with it.

DISCLAIMER: hope you didn't mind that GENIUSDIV; i found it while whilfing.
had to increase activity on the group. (i didn't find the solution in that page...)

PS: this was posted by DIV elsewhere on the net. i know that was unnecessary. but wanted to let the group know the genius in you... ;D

--
sss

Divij

May 3, 2007, 10:08:25 AM5/3/07