Advantages of being active on this Group:

iitaspirant2009

Jun 19, 2007, 10:00:38 AM6/19/07
to Science and Sports
This community has people who are focussed towards IITJEE, so you will
be motivated by the others, unlike the FIITJEE community on orkut.

We can share questions and some ideas. Discussion remove
misconceptions and makes our concepts clear.

You can get your doubts cleared within 24hrs, if you post them on this
group.

Most of us will be learning Atomic Structure, Bonding and Periodic
Properties. So, many doubts will arise. We can think ourselves,
discuss on this group and then consult our lecturers with our
hypothesis. This really helps. I did this in 10th class.

Answering to Quizzes posted by group members also helps.

Physics needs a lot of thinking, so we can post many questions of that
type.We used to post articles by the name "some thing to think",
asking the reason for some activity.
Brain Teasers will be posted too. Teja posted many brain teasers, when
our group was active.

I will try to get as many good students as possible before July1st. I
request the group members to do the same. Please spend just half an
hour per day.

When you enjoy mathematics, physics and chemistry, you dont feel
stressed even if you study for 16hours a day.
So you are spending just 1800 seconds on weekdays.
Regards
Tarun Ayitam

Divij

Jun 23, 2007, 1:38:51 PM6/23/07
to Science and Sports

$"Sometimes this guy sounds to be like CEO of a TV channel... Come on
everyone
increase the TRP.... n stuff... " $

we need a few topics that can be discussed, and not of very high
level...
we get a good topic and then....TRP n stuff increases

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------
> Regards
> Tarun Ayitam

iitaspirant2009

Jun 25, 2007, 5:48:33 AM6/25/07
to Science and Sports
The immediate requirement of this hibernating group is a substitute
for Mr Teja Mullapudi.
He was an active member of our group and helped in making it active.

But, now he is a hostel in Hyderabad(FIITJEE Junior College). They
donot have access to internet. So, he is helpless.

Mission Albertronaldo shall start from tommorow.
I will be trying to get new members to our group.
I will convince Swami, Sid and Sriseshan to be active on this group.

We donot have any shortage of experts.

Mrs Padmasri, Scientist,Catalysis Division, IICT
Mr Kunal, Dept of Physics,FIITJEE
Mr Amit, Dept of Maths,FIITJEE
Mr Janardhan, Dept of Physics,FIITJEE
Mr K.K.Giri, Dept of Chemistry, FIITJEE
Mr Ajay Tripathi, Dept of Chemistry, FIITJEE
and the founder of Planetory Society of India have joined this group.

So, use this info to attract some members.

I m no CEO, but i need to see this group as an active group in a few
days. I am sure I m doin my bit as the co-founder. We (the
Administration) are assuring you safety and good administration.
So stop commenting and do your part in reactivating this hibernating
group.

Regards
Tarun Ayitam
Moderator
Science and Sports

$id

Jun 25, 2007, 9:24:57 AM6/25/07
to albertron...@googlegroups.com
Well now this piece of moving the speech is why we call you the ceo or rather in your words the co-founder. Hey well all this is jus for the fun, We are with you!!!

Happy posting everyone!!!

sid
critic n co founder:):)
sid(on this group) - A function which always gives a curve named as Smile:):)

iitaspirant2009

Jun 26, 2007, 7:40:39 AM6/26/07
to Science and Sports
Smile is not a function since a single value of x has two images.

Good News!!!
I m gettin 2-3members to our group. An Electrical Engineer, A
Chemical Engineer(interested in teaching) and a Chartered Accountant.
I met them in a bus while going to FIITJEE.
I will be adding my batch mates of FIITJEE too.

You are with me. Give me the proof. Add atleast one good guy to our
group.