Golf Tourney August 28th

Michael Ricks

Aug 12, 2021, 12:07:27 PM8/12/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Player
Colin Smith
Michael Ricks
Aaron Lewis
Doug Moss
Michael Kinstlick
Don McBirney
Will Devries
Peter Schultze-Allen
Ethan Daniels
Justin Skoble
Ian Applebaum

Above are the 11 intrepid folks who have agreed to play.  Start lobbying as it would be nicer to have 12.

Tentative plan is to do a scramble on the front 9 and regular play on the back 9.  Scramble should really get us warmed up.    Leaning toward Far East for the course- let me know if you prefer something else.  Doug and I went out on East III last week and it was a lot of fun.

Later,
Ranger

Michael Ricks

Aug 12, 2021, 12:39:17 PM8/12/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Updated with Ian's correct last name.  I went to school with Applebaum😎  Still need another player.  Lobby away!

Player
Colin Smith
Michael Ricks
Aaron Lewis
Doug Moss
Michael Kinstlick
Don McBirney
Will Devries
Peter Schultze-Allen
Ethan Daniels
Justin Skoble
Ian Appleyard

Later,
Ranger

Michael Ricks

Aug 12, 2021, 12:58:46 PM8/12/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Yay for AJ.  We've got 12 now.  Now we can work on another 4 to get us to 16😎

Player
Colin Smith
Michael Ricks
Aaron Lewis