Game tomorrow?

tedrober...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2021, 7:03:27 PM8/14/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Hey all - Back in town. Are there enough people in town at this late summer date to get at least a 5v5 game tomorrow? Seems like we've had a good turn out lately, so hope so.

Stephen, per request, attached are photos of what I've been doing by the Mississippi River in MN - not much disc, though, so you'll have to take it easy on me tomorrow!

Ted
Ted v1.pdf
Mississippi at sunrise v1.pdf
Finn v1.pdf

Peter Schultze-Allen

Ethan Daniels

Aug 14, 2021, 7:31:17 PM8/14/21
to Peter Schultze-Allen, tedrober...@gmail.com, AlbanyUltimate

Tony Sirna

Aug 14, 2021, 7:57:07 PM8/14/21
to Ethan Daniels, AlbanyUltimate, Peter Schultze-Allen, tedrober...@gmail.com
I’m in

Tony Sirna
to...@ic.org
cell: 510-612-7289

Citizens' Climate Lobby (www.citizensclimatelobby.org) - Creating the political will for a livable world.
Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage (www.dancingrabbit.org) - Showing that sustainable is possible.

Marie Joiner

Aug 14, 2021, 10:14:33 PM8/14/21
to Tony Sirna, Ethan Daniels, AlbanyUltimate, Peter Schultze-Allen, tedrober...@gmail.com

Ted Robertson

Aug 15, 2021, 12:03:54 PM8/15/21
to Marie Joiner, Tony Sirna, Ethan Daniels, AlbanyUltimate, Peter Schultze-Allen
Ok, will be there shortly

Sent from iPhone, please excuse any typos