Golf Tourney anyone?

Michael Ricks

Jul 15, 2021, 4:55:35 PM7/15/21
to AlbanyUltimate
We're looking to set up a little tourney in August.  The proposed days are August 7, 21 or 29.  We'd prefer a Saturday so as not to interfere with the weekly Ultimate game, but if most folks want to play on the 29th, then we'll play on Sunday.   It would be in the morning like all of our previous games.

Please let me know that you are interested and what days you are available.  If you could play on any one of the days, say that or otherwise let me know the day you can.  We'll pick the day that we get the most people.

Will play on East IV or Far East- if you have a preference, let me know.

Later,
Ranger

Michael Ricks

Jul 26, 2021, 9:40:56 AM7/26/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Re-sending so that you don't have to look up the email to respond😎  Great turnout yesterday!  Hope the game was good as well!

Also, thinking that a scramble might be more interesting.  Let us know what you think when you respond regarding day of.

Later,
Ranger

Michael Ricks

Jul 26, 2021, 5:32:05 PM7/26/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Update- Proposed days are 7th, 21st and 28th.  Earlier emails had August 29th which turns out to be a typo!

So, don't forget to let us know preferred days of play when you reply as "in" for a tourney!

Later,
Ranger

Will DeVries

Jul 26, 2021, 6:00:00 PM7/26/21
to Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
In for 29th only (out of town for the other dates)

wdev...@gmail.com
202.577.1034

Will DeVries

Jul 26, 2021, 6:49:59 PM7/26/21