Fwd: Groupings

Michael Ricks

Aug 26, 2021, 12:06:15 PM8/26/21
to AlbanyUltimate
Here's my semi random lineup.

I think that it will work.  What do you think?

Later,
Ranger

Aug 26, 2021, 12:15:24 PM8/26/21
to Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
Looks good to me!

-Aaron

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Michael Ricks <buzzw...@gmail.com> wrote:

<AugustTourney_2021.xlsx>

Ian Appleyard

Aug 26, 2021, 1:22:59 PM8/26/21
to Aaron Lewis, Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
It’s good only if Peter throws hammers exclusively

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:15 AM, Aaron Lewis <lew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks good to me!

Peter Schultze-Allen

Aug 26, 2021, 1:36:54 PM8/26/21
to Ian Appleyard, Aaron Lewis, Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
Is there another type of throw?
;-)

Michael Ricks

Aug 26, 2021, 1:43:19 PM8/26/21
to Peter Schultze-Allen, Ian Appleyard, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate
This is kind of funny since I didn't intend to send to the whole list right now, but I am enjoying the back and forth.

Let's see more😎

Later,
Ranger

Colin Smith

Aug 26, 2021, 2:18:21 PM8/26/21
to Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen, Ian Appleyard, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate
That last group looks pretty 💪

Can I trade Peter for AJ? Love hearing him curse when he throws something HUGE right into a tree or ...

No change needed, just heckling!

Aug 26, 2021, 2:20:37 PM8/26/21
to Colin Smith, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen
Don’t worry, I haven’t thrown in a couple months so you’ll be able to hear me scream from across campus

ran...@sonic.net

Aug 26, 2021, 2:21:54 PM8/26/21
to Colin Smith, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen, Ian Appleyard, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate

If Peter is hitting the hammer, your group will rock!

I’m going to Green Day on Friday night and could be fairly burnt on Saturday- another reason for the first half scramble😎

Later,

Ranger

________________________

ran...@sonic.net

510-757-3322

ran...@sonic.net

Aug 26, 2021, 2:23:04 PM8/26/21
to AJ Kinstlick, Colin Smith, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen

We’ll need your screaming as I’ve pretty much eliminated the “Fuck Me” from my play😎  I don’t think that I uttered it once last week🤞

Later,

Ranger

________________________

ran...@sonic.net

510-757-3322

Colin Smith

Aug 26, 2021, 2:39:41 PM8/26/21
to ran...@sonic.net, AJ Kinstlick, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen
Or maybe no one taking you up on your offer?

Aug 26, 2021, 2:43:28 PM8/26/21
to Colin Smith, AJ Kinstlick, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen

Actually, that’s why I’ve worked on eliminating it- you’d be amazed at the offers I’ve received while on the course😎

Later,

Ranger

________________________

ran...@sonic.net

510-757-3322

Colin Smith

Aug 26, 2021, 3:19:31 PM8/26/21
to ran...@sonic.net, AJ Kinstlick, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks, Peter Schultze-Allen
Sorry, Peter doesn't count!
Aug 26, 2021, 4:34:22 PM8/26/21
to Colin Smith, ran...@sonic.net, AJ Kinstlick, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard, Michael Ricks
I categorically deny any implications of such nature!

Michael Ricks

Aug 26, 2021, 4:47:22 PM8/26/21
to Peter S-A, Colin Smith, ran...@sonic.net, AJ Kinstlick, Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate, Ian Appleyard
I'd like to have a snappy reply but all I can think of is "the horror, the horror"😎

Later,
Ranger

Ethan Daniels

Aug 26, 2021, 7:54:35 PM8/26/21
to Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
Unfortunately, I cannot participate Saturday. Sorry to bail on this so late. I was looking forward to it. Next time!