PDGA Official scorecard: UCB Far East on 08.28.2021 09:52

Aaron Lewis

Aug 28, 2021, 3:57:55 PM8/28/21
to AlbanyUltimate
I had such a great time, we got 13 out for a really fun tourney today!

The mix of scramble and individual was great. Nice -4 on the back 9 Will!

Image-1.jpg

Seth Kaplan

Aug 28, 2021, 5:29:14 PM8/28/21
to Aaron Lewis, AlbanyUltimate
Definitely fun.  I liked the format.  Would be fun to do the same on our other courses if they’re not too crowded.

Seth

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 12:57 PM Aaron Lewis <lew...@gmail.com> wrote:
I had such a great time, we got 13 out for a really fun tourney today!

The mix of scramble and individual was great. Nice -4 on the back 9 Will!

-Aaron