Disc Golf Tourney Date!

Michael Ricks

Jul 28, 2021, 6:19:33 PM7/28/21
to AlbanyUltimate, Michael Ricks
Based on the early response, it looks like August 28th is the best date.  Anyone who has already agreed to play but now cannot make that date, let me know.

The rest of you slackers now have an official date so let me know if you want to play!  We have around 10 so far.

Later,
Ranger

Aaron Lewis

Jul 28, 2021, 7:46:52 PM7/28/21
to Michael Ricks, AlbanyUltimate
On my calendar! Thanks for organizing, Ranger. I’ve been busy with work and trying to get my kids off to college. Things will get simpler after August 18th.

-Aaron