AID Troy/Albany, NY chapter invite you to FREEDOM RUN 2015

prahalad r

Aug 4, 2015, 9:13:08 AM8/4/15
to alban...@googlegroups.com
AID Troy/Albany, NY chapter invite you to FREEDOM RUN 2015

When : August 15th 2015, 09:00 am
Where : Rpi 87 Field, Intersection of Sage Ave and 15th Street, Troy, NY 12180

Join us on August 15th, 2015 at RPI to celebrate Indian Independence Day, while contributing to a great cause.

Featuring:

3K Run/Walk (Ages 8+ yrs, Race Fee : $20 Adults/$10 Students)
Fancy Dress Competition/Treasure Hunt (Ages 0-8 yrs, Kids Event Fee: $10 )

Water and fruit will be provided for 3K participants. Other refreshments will be available for cash purchase.

Proceeds from the event will go towards funding grassroots development projects in India.

Please visit http://aidindia.union.rpi.edu/funded.html for more details about the projects we have supported in the past.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 12th, 6 pm.

RSVP Email: aid...@gmail.com
RSVP Phone: 518-629-5924

Please forward this email to your friends, and family and help us publicize this event.

About AID
^^^^^^^^^
Association for India's Development (AID) is a non-profit
group working towards social change in India, through grassroots
development projects. We work in a wide range of areas including
health, education, women's empowerment, microfinance, and rural
development. For more information visit www.aidindia.org.

AID Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Our tax-id
is 04-3652609. To obtain a copy of the current financial statement
please write to: AID, P.O. Box "F", College Park, MD 20741-3005.

2015-07-30-AID-FreedomRun.jpg