Re: Looking for a roommate

Shailesh M

Mar 16, 2015, 9:44:46 PM3/16/15
to alban...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am a graduate student at University at Albany and stay on Brevator, close to Washington Ave. It is a 4 bedroom house and one of the roommates will leave by this Mar 2015. The room will be available starting from April, 2015 month. The house and room in particular that will be available is big enough, (room rent 330$ /month) + utility charges+internet. The house has a big size living room, enough parking space, 2 rest rooms + 1/2 restroom in basement, and is in walkable distance to CDTA bus stop and is close to University campus.

If any of you are interested, please contact me for further information.

Thanks,

Shailesh

5182272529