AID Troy/Albany, NY chapter invite you to the 2018 Edition of Run For India!

prahalad r

Sep 18, 2018, 3:42:44 PM9/18/18
to alban...@googlegroups.com

AID Troy/Albany, NY chapter invite you to the 2018 Edition of Run For India!

Run for India is the year round fundraiser of Association for India's Development. Volunteers and members from all chapters train for a (half)marathon and come together for a terrific day of exercise, advocacy, fundraising and fun.

EVENT REGISTRATION/INFORMATION/DONATION PLEASE VISIT:

http://run-for-india-troy-ny.everydayhero.do/

Prahalad's Page:

https://run-for-india-troy-ny.everydayhero.com/us/prahalad-s-run-for-india-2018

Event Location:

Mohawk Hudson River Marathon and Half-Marathon (http://mohawkhudsonmarathon.com/)

Hannaford Supermarkets Half Marathon (Sunday, October 7, 2018, 08:00 am)

Start Location - Colonie Town Park, 71 Schermerhorn Road, Cohoes, NY

Finish Line - Jennings Landing at Corning Preserve, Albany, NY

Join us to cheer on our Runners on October 7th, 2018, or help us reach our fund raising goal by donating or spreading the word!

Email Troy, NY chapter of AID for more information: aid...@gmail.com

Please forward this email to your friends, and family and help us publicize this event.

About AID

^^^^^^^^^

Association for India's Development (AID) is a non-profit

group working towards social change in India, through grassroots

development projects. We work in a wide range of areas including

health, education, women's empowerment, microfinance, and rural

development. For more information visit www.aidindia.org.

AID Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Our tax-id

is 04-3652609. To obtain a copy of the current financial statement

please write to: AID, P.O. Box "F", College Park, MD 20741-3005.