Re: Looking for roommate

Shailesh Madisetti

Jun 1, 2013, 11:01:04 PM6/1/13
to alban...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Nimmagadda, Nitant Patel, shadashiv lalan

Hi,

I am a graduate student at University at Albany and stay on Brevator, close to Washington Ave. It is a 4 bedroom house and one of the roommates will leave by this June 2013 end. So the room will be available starting from July month. The house and room in particular that will be available is big enough, (room rent 410$ /month) + utility charges. The house has a big size hall, 2 rest rooms + 1 restroom in basement, and is in walkable distance to CDTA bus stop and close to University campus.

If any of you are interested, please contact me or Nitant or Prashanth (CCed in this email) for further information.

Thanks,

Shailesh