Fwd: [Art of Living] Say YES to Happiness!

Nikhil Jain

Sep 16, 2014, 3:47:18 PM9/16/14
to alban...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to the Happiness Workshop!

Art of Living Albany Chapter presents to you this amazing 24-hour workshop that is custom-designed to increase our happiness quotient!

Our modern-day lifestyle puts a lot of emphasis on being at our maximum level of productivity and efficiency. We keep aspiring to reach certain goals to be happy, in turn living our life as a pursuit of happiness. Research tells that an action that comes out of a happy, stable, calm & stress-free state of mind increases our chances of achieving the desired results exponentially. While we know that the mind has a tendency to stick to the negative emotions and vacillate between past and future, our experience tells us that controlling the mind from the realm of the mind seems impossible.

The Happiness Workshop provides us tools to bring our mind to the present moment and be at 100% for extended periods of time without any side effects. The program is a holistic training in understanding how we can fulfill our true potential and live fully each moment! The emphasis is on breath as a tool to manage our mind and the emotions. Yoga, meditation, group activities, insightful discussions, service are all components of this workshop that has been often described as life-changing by most participants.

Dates: September 25 - 29

Venue: The Interfaith Center @ SUNY Albany

Times: Thu, Fri: 6pm - 9pm; Sat, Sun: 10am - 5pm; Mon: 6pm - 9pm

Cost: $395 (University Students, Staff and Alumni $250); Repeaters $40

To register, please fill out the form here: www.tinyurl.com/yesplus-albany

If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at albany@us.artofliving.org.

Art of Living Chapter
Albany and Capital District Region