Free Solid Oak Bookcase

Steve

Jun 23, 2015, 1:00:39 PM6/23/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
I have an old barrister style bookcase sitting on the curb outside of my house on Trinity in Kensington. One of the glass covers is missing, two need minor repairs, but the shelves and case are solid. This is a functional bookcase. You could restore the glass covers with very little work or easily remove them all for a cleaner look. Come on by, take a look and take it away if you like. I'm in the middle of the block on the west side of the street.

Cheers

Steve

Jun 26, 2015, 1:57:48 PM6/26/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
The bookcase found a good home with a neighbor. I may have more coming eventually, so if you missed out this time, stay tuned.