FREE loft beds

Kym Sterner

Aug 30, 2015, 6:02:44 PM8/30/15
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Our eldest has left for college and it's time to update our young boys' shared bunk room to a teenager's man cave. Thus, we have two loft beds available for FREE to anyone willing to come take them apart and take them away.

The loft beds are twin sized. You may have the mattresses if you wish. There are built in desk tops and bookshelves and a "ladder" on one end (see attached pictures). The side frames are nailed together, but the support bars are removable bolts.

The bottom of the bed frames are 58" high. Our boys originally could walk under them, but at nearly 6' tall now, they've been ducking underneath to get to their dressers and desks for several years.

We're hoping someone will want one or both of these loft beds soon. Feel free to email or call with questions and arrange a time to pick up. We're home the rest of the day today (Sunday) if you want to stop by.

Kym Sterner
1115 Curtis St.
Albany
510-813-4557