Albany Clothing Swap

1 view

Pam Tellew

Apr 18, 2015, 12:04:54 AM4/18/15
to alba...@yahoogroups.com, albany-c...@googlegroups.com, Ordway...@yahoogroups.com
This would be a good weekend for a closet cleaning!  The Albany Spring Clothing Swap is this Thursday, April 23rd at the Albany Community Center. see you there!

Pam

Bring your clean, usable, but no longer wanted used clothes and find some "new to you" clothes that others are done with.

Bring your friends and neighbors and one or more bags of your washed, gently worn items (men’s women’s, children’s clothing) and be admitted to our fabulous swap room where clothing will be set out by type (pants, shirts, dresses, etc.) and size!  Choose items and take them home.  We have mirrors, but no dressing rooms, so plan accordingly. Leftovers are donated to charity

Kids', baby, men's, maternity and plus sized clothing especially welcome!

Tuesday, April 23rd 7:30 pm
Albany Community Center
1249 Marin Ave, Albany CA 94706

510-524-9283

Pam Tellew

Apr 18, 2015, 12:35:23 PM4/18/15
to alba...@yahoogroups.com, albany-c...@googlegroups.com, Ordway...@yahoogroups.com
Just to clarify, the Clothing Swap is Thursday the 23rd, not Tuesday.  (Forgot to change one of the Tuesdays from last time, sorry.)