February Meeting - iBeacons

Bryan O'Malley

Feb 17, 2015, 12:35:44 PM2/17/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder:  The next meeting is this Wednesday at 6:30 PM at Enable Labs in Troy, NY.  I'll be giving a short talk about iBeacons.  What are they?  How do they work?  Who is using them today and how you get started working with them in your code!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

   - Bryan

Anthony Leone

Feb 17, 2015, 4:17:56 PM2/17/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Could I get a count on how many are planning on attending the meeting tomorrow night at Enable labs?  Should be interesting iBeacons are pretty cool.

- Tony Leone

Susan Kohler

Feb 17, 2015, 4:51:54 PM2/17/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony -

I'm not sure - I am in Wellesley right now and not sure what time I will be back tomorrow.  Is the meeting a week late this month?  If we are going to be looking for people to present topics in the future, I will still volunteer to talk about my trials and tribulations with getting one process to finish before another starts - closures, etc. if that is of interest.

Let me know -
Sue

Bob S

Feb 18, 2015, 7:17:20 AM2/18/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it, but I am building a new app in swift, and going through the Stanford class in iTunes U on ios8 and swift, pretty swift!
- Bob

Sent from my iPad

Patrick McConnell

Feb 18, 2015, 8:40:54 AM2/18/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
I plan on being there. When I last checked the meetup page had 25 people signed up.

Anthony Debonis

Feb 18, 2015, 8:48:58 AM2/18/15
to Cocoa Heads
Yes thats the RSVP count on the meetup

I plan to have pizza there at 6:00pm with iBeacon starting at 6:30pm.
I know you guys sometimes get together ahead of time please feel free to do as you normally do and dont change plans due to joint meeting this month

Anthony

Justin LaPre

Feb 18, 2015, 8:52:12 AM2/18/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com