Re: Abridged summary of albany-area-cocoaheads@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

1 view

Anna Dickinson

Nov 12, 2014, 1:22:16 PM11/12/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to make it!

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM, <albany-area...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Tim Monroe <timon...@gmail.com>: Nov 11 10:36AM -0500

My kids have an awards ceremony so I unfortunately can't make this meeting.

Tim

...more
Anton Beza <anton...@gmail.com>: Nov 12 02:02PM

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight.

...more
Leone Anthony <tony.f...@gmail.com>: Nov 12 09:22AM -0500

So how many Cocoaheads will be at the meeting tonight? I am planning the pizza purchase.
Thanks —

Tony Leone

...more
Patrick McConnell <mcconnel...@gmail.com>: Nov 12 09:25AM -0500

The only ones confirmed thus far are you, me and bob. Just like the old days.

I won’t be having pizza so don’t figure me in that count.

p.

...more
John Fitzpatrick <john.charles...@gmail.com>: Nov 12 06:30AM -0800

I'm planning on staying for it.

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:22:28 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
...more

Anna Dickinson

Nov 12, 2014, 6:28:41 PM11/12/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Arghh... scratch that.  Too much work to get done. :-(

Tony Leone

Nov 12, 2014, 9:59:09 PM11/12/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Maybe next time.