Keyboard Project

Mac Bob

Sep 11, 2014, 6:47:21 AM9/11/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,
Here's the project from the swift iOS 8 morse code keyboard presentation, you'll also see a references & recipes folder inside where I got most of the material from.  Enjoy!
-Bob

myKeyboardApp.zip

Susan Kohler

Sep 11, 2014, 8:11:43 AM9/11/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Bob.  I can't wait to look at it!  I'm sorry that I had to leave last night before your presentation, but duty called...  I think Swift is pretty cool and will look at your project today or tomorrow.

Sue

Tim Monroe

Sep 11, 2014, 8:17:45 AM9/11/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bob!  Nice presentation last night.