in Morrisville, NC. This is an onsite requirement. Here is the description :
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a part of our Mobile Solutions Group, the Mobile Application Developer will play a key role in designing and developing applications that extend the our ticketing platform to millions of smartphone wielding consumers.
Our Ticketing Platform delivers unparalleled power to connect ticket buyers to sellers around the world. We extend that power thru mobile, to deliver a truly cross<platform, anywhere, anytime experience for mobile ticketing and commerce. Our initial focus is on iOS, but we see Android just around the corner. The right candidate is not a UX/UI designer, but has a strong UX/UI sense and can implement custom controls, transitions and integrate with mobile scanners, printers and card-stripe readers with ease.
Parlay your passion for mobile and location-based services into great looking, easy to use mobile applications.
Lead the development of our mobile apps and mobile client software, leveraging platform APIs to develop new mobile applications for our clients and customers (the ticket sellers and buyers).
Architect, document, and diagram software designs as you develop them to support internal and external communications.
Work closely with the product and platform engineering teams to define future platform enhancements to support mobile.
Serve as subject matter expert for all things iOS related, keeping up to date on iOS platform and SDK improvements.
The ideal candidate is someone who
- Keeps up to date with the latest technologies and knows what’s coming in the near future, and delights in sharing that knowledge with others to raise the level of everyone around them.
- Loves using the best tools for the job and can articulate why specific decisions were made and what the alternatives might be. Takes pride of authorship and always leads by example.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 3+ years developing mobile applications
- A demonstrable portfolio of apps you have built
- Demonstrated fluency with Cocoa and Objective-C. (Knowledge of Swift = bonus points)
- Experience building connected apps via RESTful server-side APIs
- Plus: Knowledge of mobile messaging protocols including SMS and Push
- Plus: Experience working with git, Amazon Web Services