April Meeting

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Bryan O'Malley

unread,
Apr 9, 2015, 11:29:58 AM4/9/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I missed the last meeting.  When is the next one?  The web site still lists March 18th.

Do we have something on the calendar yet?  If I recall, the next topic is Intro to Android Development.  Right?

    - Bryan

Patrick McConnell

unread,
Apr 9, 2015, 12:30:02 PM4/9/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
I belive we are scheduled for another joint meeting with the TVMDN next Wednesday. I know Anthony was working with Jim on the overview for the android talk yesterday so I would expect to hear confirmation on this shortly.

p.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Albany Area CocoaHeads" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to albany-area-cocoa...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Anthony Debonis

unread,
Apr 9, 2015, 5:24:14 PM4/9/15
to Cocoa Heads
All

We had an Android meeting penciled in but its getting pushed to another month.

Would you like to have a joint meeting this month? Maybe an open discussion on devices and wearables… Apple Watch could be a hot topic…

Let me know your thoughts and we can get is set for next Wed if you like

Anthonu

Tony Leone

unread,
Apr 9, 2015, 5:51:58 PM4/9/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  I will get something up on the website and the list today.  April 15th at the usual place.

--

Bryan O'Malley

unread,
Apr 14, 2015, 4:25:08 PM4/14/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday is what I was worried about.  I have a conflict that day – I'm giving a talk at Sharatoga on the 15th.

Glad to hear that the Android talk isn't that day though. I would like to hear that.

See y'all next month.

  - Bryan


On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 5:24:14 PM UTC-4, Anthony DeBonis wrote:
All

We had an Android meeting penciled in but its getting pushed to another month.

Would you like to have a joint meeting this month? Maybe an open discussion on devices and wearables… Apple Watch could be a hot topic…

Let me know your thoughts and we can get is set for next Wed if you like

Anthonu



On Apr 9, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Patrick McConnell <mcconnel...@gmail.com> wrote:

I belive we are scheduled for another joint meeting with the TVMDN next Wednesday. I know Anthony was working with Jim on the overview for the android talk yesterday so I would expect to hear confirmation on this shortly.

p.

On Apr 9, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Bryan O'Malley <bmom...@gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, I missed the last meeting.  When is the next one?  The web site still lists March 18th.

Do we have something on the calendar yet?  If I recall, the next topic is Intro to Android Development.  Right?

    - Bryan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Albany Area CocoaHeads" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to albany-area-cocoaheads+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Albany Area CocoaHeads" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to albany-area-cocoaheads+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages