April Meeting

Bryan O'Malley

Apr 9, 2015, 11:29:58 AM4/9/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I missed the last meeting.  When is the next one?  The web site still lists March 18th.

Do we have something on the calendar yet?  If I recall, the next topic is Intro to Android Development.  Right?

    - Bryan

Patrick McConnell

Apr 9, 2015, 12:30:02 PM4/9/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
I belive we are scheduled for another joint meeting with the TVMDN next Wednesday. I know Anthony was working with Jim on the overview for the android talk yesterday so I would expect to hear confirmation on this shortly.

p.

Anthony Debonis

Apr 9, 2015, 5:24:14 PM4/9/15
to Cocoa Heads
All

We had an Android meeting penciled in but its getting pushed to another month.

Would you like to have a joint meeting this month? Maybe an open discussion on devices and wearables… Apple Watch could be a hot topic…

Let me know your thoughts and we can get is set for next Wed if you like

Anthonu

Tony Leone

Apr 9, 2015, 5:51:58 PM4/9/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  I will get something up on the website and the list today.  April 15th at the usual place.

Bryan O'Malley

Apr 14, 2015, 4:25:08 PM4/14/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday is what I was worried about.  I have a conflict that day – I'm giving a talk at Sharatoga on the 15th.

Glad to hear that the Android talk isn't that day though. I would like to hear that.

See y'all next month.

  - Bryan