Thanks to Bryan for great presentation

Leone Anthony

Feb 19, 2015, 8:53:55 AM2/19/15
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
Good morning Cocoaheads —

We had a great time last evening, and the presentation Bryan O’Malley made on iBeacons was very good. Bryan suggested that we attempt to use the http://albanycocoaheads.org page to greater effect. Posting the meeting materials such as links, docs and other materials. This is a great idea. I will try to keep up with that but may ask others to help with that effort too.

Do you have a suggestion of better uses of our site??? it is just a wordpress blog, but that gives us access to a world of plugins and customization possibilities.

Thanks

Tony

Bryan O'Malley

Mar 18, 2015, 9:22:23 AM3/18/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony.

Just a reminder everyone, you can get the source code and the PowerPoint deck for my presentation on iBeacons here:

Also, I totally agree that we should make better use of the web site.  Anyone with a graphical background willing to spruce it up a bit?  Then we can start pouring content into it.

    - B